- AXE THROWING! We've expanded our aiming sports program! Take your turn throwing the tomahawk!
- The LAKE ZIPLINE is one of our most popular activities! Participants start in the wooded shoreline and then zip out over and across our lake.
- The LOW ELEMENTS CHALLENGE COURSE offers a variety of activities. Elements will challenge your group with interactive scenarios which require teamwork and communication to accomplish. These can be used to foster growth in your team.
- LAKE SLIDE & SWIMMING: Cool off while swimming in our large spring-fed lake. Take the plunge down our giant inflatable slide.
- Explore the lake and surrounding natural foliage from our PADDLEBOATS, KAYAKS & CANOES.
- Our SWIMMING POOL is a fun alternative to swimming in the lake. Use the waterslide to splash into the deep end!
- Experience for yourself the thrill of hitting the bullseye at the TEKOA FOOTHILLS ARCHERY FIELD. Receive coaching from our staff or simply enjoy open range shooting.
- ORIENTEERING! Learn the basics of cardinal directions, use our compases to find marks around camp and navigate the Foothills treasure hunt!
Other offered activities:
- Ga-Ga Ball
- Creek Walks
- Field Games
- Hiking Trails
- Lake Fishing
- Creek Fishing
- Star Gazing
Need further convincing? Read about the awesome health benefits of archery here.
The joys of going hiking are self-evident, but you shouldn't take our word for it! Read more about the benefits of hiking here.
Are you more of a physics person? Neat! Here is a short article explaining the physics of a zipline.
Want to enjoy one of these activities from the comfort of your home? Tips on astronomy for beginners can be found here, so you can practice your star gazing skills anywhere you are!