High School and Leadership Development
Available to rising 9th-12th graders
Experience the first-ever Foothills resident camp for High Schoolers Only! Dedicated to new adventures and challenges, this week expands the most popular camp programs to elevate the experience of our oldest campers. Programs include off-site trips to high ropes courses and river adventures as well as leadership training for those campers interested in working at camp in the future. Learn teamwork, leadership, and group dynamics while experiencing a week of camp through the eyes of our summer staff.
Ever considered working at camp?
By completing the High Schoolers Only! program, campers are invited to apply for our Counselor in Training (CIT) program where campers become leaders serving alongside our summer staff! The Foothills CIT program allows young leaders to assist our summer staff with games, adventures, and discipleship. Serving with staff, CITs engage our youngest campers while the completed program provides aspiring leaders and camp-lovers with hands-on experience in leadership, teamwork and group dynamics.
2021 High School Camp Date
Week 1: June 6-12- High Schoolers Only!
High School Packing List
Please label your belongings
- Bible, notebook & pen/pencil
- Flashlight & batteries
- Water bottle or canteen
- Sweatshirt, sweater or jacket
- Rain coat with hood or cap
- Bathing suit (females: 1-piece)
- Bath towels & washcloths
- Swimming Towel
- Personal Items (toothbrush/paste, soap, shampoo, deodorant, cup)
- Pillow & sleeping bag (or twin size sheets and a blanket)
- Insect repellent (if desired)
- Good sturdy close-toed shoes for hiking & socks
- Sandals or flip-flops for use at the waterfront
- Bathing suit or clothing that can get stained
REMINDER: Please remember to keep electronic devices at home - this includes cell phones.
All camps are subject to change based on registrations, program feature availability and public health.